Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by storck <di...@cms.tecmath.de> on 2001/10/31 14:13:42 UTC

org.apache.commons.workflow

Hi,

does somewhere I a doc for org.apache.commons.workflow exists? Not the
javadoc. A doc how to configure the workflow and the wizard and how to use
the classes ?
Thanks!

Re: org.apache.commons.workflow

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Not yet.

The best thing is to follow along with the example to see how it works.

I integrated the example with Struts, and made it part of a sample
application,

http://husted.com/struts/resources/struts-simple.zip

but the workflow is still in alpha. If you get started with it, feel
free to document your experience.

There's also a high-level description on the Struts site.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/proposal-workflow.html

storck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does somewhere I a doc for org.apache.commons.workflow exists? Not the
> javadoc. A doc how to configure the workflow and the wizard and how to use
> the classes ?
> Thanks!

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/