Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2010/10/17 16:22:11 UTC

Reminder: Reports Due (Chemistry & Isis still missing)

The October reports are due.  Please get them in today.

Imperious: is the project still active?  It appears from the report that
there should be (and is) some concern about its dormant status.

Speaking of dormant, SocialSite is not due, as per previous comments from
Dave, and as indicated to the Board.  We need to mark it as dormant, for
which I've posted a separate e-mail.

	--- Noel

Re: Reminder: Reports Due (Chemistry & Isis still missing)

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Apologies. Report done for Chemistry.

Florent

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Done for Isis.
Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.

Re: Fwd: Reminder: Reports Due (Chemistry & Isis still missing)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-mentor) :) thanks a lot Dan.

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 from a mentor.
>
> On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  I've copied our draft report [1] into the official location [2].
>>
>> Right now it hasn't been signed off by any mentor... Nour has given it his
>> +1, but that's about it.
>>
>> Mentors ... please give it a look-see and post back here if anything is
>> amiss.  Otherwise, update with an ok.
>>
>> Thx
>> Dan
>>
>> [1]
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/Isis+Board+Report+2010-10
>> [2] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2010
>>

>> On 17/10/2010 17:09, Benson Margulies wrote:

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: Fwd: Reminder: Reports Due (Chemistry & Isis still missing)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1 from me too, I'll sign it now.

txs and LieGrue,
strub