Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2015/11/13 08:59:57 UTC

[VOTE] BookKeeper 4.3.2 Release Candidate 0

This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.3.2.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12333529&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293

*** Please download, test and vote by November 16th 2015, 10:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bookkeeper/bookkeeper-4.3.2-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-1008/

The tag to be voted upon:
release-4.3.2 (ebbb68ccdd6e86d9df96fa73d26304917b4dd33f)

BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/bookkeeper/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.3.2 Release Candidate 0

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Thanks Matteo! It seems that github has the synced tag now.

- Sijie

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Flavio,
I did delete and recreate the tag. It appears correct in apache repo but it didn't get synced on github mirror.
I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10805 for this.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Hello Matteo:

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.3.2 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Sure, I simply would like to run mvn install from the project root and have a clean build.

-Flavio

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Flavio:

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Ok, I'll be promoting the RC to release and notify the mailing list.
Thanks, Matteo

    On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:57 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> wrote:

 +1, I have built bookkeeper-server and ran tests, checked LICENSE and NOTICE, verified digests and signature.

Good job, Matteo, thanks for doing it.

-Flavio

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.