Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> on 2013/12/09 20:08:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Ravi Prakash

Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce that Ravi Prakash is voted in as a committer
in the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to Hadoop have been
outstanding! We appreciate all the work Ravi has put into the project so
far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.

Welcome aboard, Ravi!

Thanks,
+Vinod
On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Ravi Prakash

Posted by VIGNESH PRAJAPATI <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ravi,

Congratulations!!

--
*Vignesh Prajapati  || Data Engineer || +91-942-741-5949 || *Skype:
vignesh2066 ||

 MYTK [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/vigs143> [image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#%21/vigs143> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vignesh-prajapati/37/756/46a> [image:
about.me] <http://www.way4fun.tk><http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=7&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_7>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Ravi Prakash

Posted by Vishesh kumar <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ravi.

http://linuxmantra.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Ravi Prakash

Posted by plamen jeliazkov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ravi!

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ravi!

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Ravi!

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Congratulations Ravi.

--Bobby

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ravi!

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:40 AM, Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org> wrote:
> Congrats, Ravi.
>
> -- Hitesh
>
> On Dec 9, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am very pleased to announce that Ravi Prakash is voted in as a committer
>> in the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to Hadoop have been
>> outstanding! We appreciate all the work Ravi has put into the project so
>> far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.
>>
>> Welcome aboard, Ravi!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> +Vinod
>> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC
>>
>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

- Tsuyoshi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Ravi Prakash

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Ravi.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Ravi, well deserved!

On Dec 9, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am very pleased to announce that Ravi Prakash is voted in as a committer
> in the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to Hadoop have been
> outstanding! We appreciate all the work Ravi has put into the project so
> far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.
>
> Welcome aboard, Ravi!
>
> Thanks,
> +Vinod
> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC