Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/05/17 14:26:17 UTC

Contribution merged: IGNITE-2394 Cache loading from storage is called on client nodes

Alper, let me thank you from the community side for the contribution you’ve done.

The contribution fixed an unpleasant issue when loading from a cache store was triggered on a client side (for non local caches) causing useless transferring of data from a storage to the client side.

Waiting for more contributions from your side.

Regards,
Denis

Re: Contribution merged: IGNITE-2394 Cache loading from storage is called on client nodes

Posted by Alper Tekinalp <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

I want to thank you and all devs for your support.

Will try to contribute more.

Best regards.

--
Alper Tekinalp