Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by "priya ........." <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/05 08:54:32 UTC

jspwiki implementation

HI,

I am implementing jspwiki for my account. I'm working in IBM . We want
one wiki portal for our account. I have some doubts. could you please
let me know from where i can get more information.

I want to edit uploaded attachments is it possible?
and i have issue with security features also. please help me.
thanks

Re: jspwiki implementation

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi Priya,

you can find more information at www.jspwiki.org and doc.jspwiki.org and, of course, by having a look at the code base.
If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask the community.

Regards
 Florian