Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sanjiv Kumar <kt...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/04 11:15:05 UTC

How to get multiple row value as a single column

Hello
        I need help.Suppose I have one table having categoryName,
categoryID, customerName.
EXAMPLE:-
categoryName categoryID customerName
  C1 10 Cust1
  C1 10 Cust3
  C1 10 Cust4
  C2 11 Cust2

In above table Multiple Customers having same Category Name.

How to get customer name which have same category name in a single row
using drill query ?
 Like:-

categoryName customerName
 C1 Cust1,Cust3,Cust4
 C2 Cust2

Thanks & Regards
   Sanjiv Kumar

Re: How to get multiple row value as a single column

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
i think you are looking for