Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2018/12/12 19:13:34 UTC

[CANCELLED][VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.1.2 is available for download

Because of HBASE-21589.

Re: [CANCELLED][VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 2.1.2 is available for download

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Artem for trying out the RC. I'm trying to put up a new RC because
of "HBASE-21589 TestCleanupMetaWAL fails." Pardon me if I did not make this
clear.

What you think about the arrows in the UI?  I filed an issue to
fix: HBASE-21613 Up/Down arrows on home page listing regions can look like
smudges; needs definition.

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.