Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com> on 2006/11/10 19:42:01 UTC

Insert at an index working again

As you may recall, I broke this a while ago when I switched the
components to hook up to each other from parent to child instead of
backwards from child to parent. (The idea was that child to parent is
probably more efficient overall but just doesn't work well in HTML for a
variety of reasons, including sizing issues)

That should be working again. It may not work for each individual
component (for example inserting rows in a table at an index) but it
should be passed around correctly, the general scheme is in place and it
works for verticalPanel.

James Margaris