Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schubi <st...@unibw.de> on 2009/07/16 09:29:49 UTC

Product Features

Hello...

I have another problem. I will build a shop with lots of different
productgroups/categories and each productgroup should have different
properties. Is there a classification system so that I can say for example
every book gets the properties page and author and every car gets the
properties consumption and limit speed.

Is there any featur in OFBiz which can do this?
maybe my english isn´t good enough so that i read over it by inspecting the
catalog manager and the ofbiz page.

thanks for your help

schubi

Re: Product Features

Posted by Schubi <st...@unibw.de>.
thats correct, but i will not put all features on one entity model, because i
think this will be confusing after i put about 30 or 40 new features on this
model.. i need to categorize the products and each categorie gets 3 - 5 own
features.

so what is the best way? use product features? an realy large and confusing
entity model? or is there any better way?

and thank you for your help so far