Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Arsh Singh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/26 08:23:20 UTC

Discussion related to Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 3.0 for GSoC 2020

Hello,
I am interested to work on "Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 3.0" project.
I want to discuss things about current project state as well as new
features that will be implemented in GSoC 2020. Also I saw that past year's
pull request isn't merged right now since I am familiar with code base of
this project so I can start with trying to make it merged.
So I want to contact concerned mentors please.

Thanks and Regards
Arsh Singh

Re: Discussion related to Mifos/Fineract Chatbot & Adapter 3.0 for GSoC 2020

Posted by Arsh Singh <ar...@gmail.com>.
First I want to know whether notification be sent to user to all platform
or just one with user's current session for "Notifications through Chat
Adapter" feature?
Secondly I saw in Other resource section of this project that dialogflow is
mentioned which didn't fit in because of licence issue as discussed last
year GSoC 2019 so it should be removed for further confusion.
And can i get in touch with mentor please?

Thanks and regards
Arsh Singh

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arsh,