Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by MEHDI ALI SOLTANI <me...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/11 14:32:14 UTC

Make a Federation with CloudStack

Hi Dears Developers
I want to make a federation , I know the concepts but, I would like know the easiest  way with  CloudStack.
Actually  my issue is send a request from for example cloud A to Cloud B , and cloud B fulfill the request as the requests which receive from it's customers. I think there should be a broker as a cloud exchange requests.

sincerely
Mehdi Ali Soltani

Re: Make a Federation with CloudStack

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 10:30:36AM -0700, Ahmad Emneina wrote:
> I believe its slated for the 4.1 release... here's the functional spec:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/AWS-Style+Regions+Functional+Spec

AFAIK, sort of, although it doesn't present a single API endpoint for all
regions.  It only provides a sync of account data between regions.  You
still have to "target" a specific region's API endpoint to create infra
in that region.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.