Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Syed Akram <ak...@zohocorp.com> on 2015/02/27 15:21:50 UTC

need to remove single quote in sqoop2 import table data

Hi,

We are using sqoop2 1.99.3 for importing tables from Mysql to HDFS and using Hive to query over that. But Sqoop2 enclosing columns of string type with single Quotes.
By default fields seperated by comma and column with string type is enclosed with single quote by default, can i change this default option, i dont need any single quote for each field.

Please suggest me.
How do I parse and take out single quote on string when I import data through Sqoop2 ? Is there any option available to disable column enclosing ?

Thanks