Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 00:05:43 UTC

Multiple indexes

Hi,

I am looking for the way to utilize the multiple indexes for signle sole
instance.
I saw that there is the patch 215  available  and would like to ask someone
who knows how to use multiple indexes.

Thanks,

Jae Joo

Re: Multiple indexes

Posted by John Reuning <jr...@lulu.com>.
I've had good luck with MultiCore, but you have to sync trunk from svn
and apply the most recent patch in SOLR-350.

-jrr

Re: Multiple indexes

Posted by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com>.
I have built the master solr instance and indexed some files. Once I run
snapshotter, i complains the error..  - snapshooter -d data/index (in
solr/bin directory)
Did I missed something?

++ date '+%Y/%m/%d %H:%M:%S'
+ echo 2007/11/12 12:38:40 taking snapshot
/solr/master/solr/data/index/snapshot.20071112123840
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ mv /solr/master/solr/data/index/temp-snapshot.20071112123840/solr/master/solr/data/index/snapshot.20071112123840
mv: cannot access /solr/master/solr/data/index/temp-snapshot.20071112123840
Jae

Re: Multiple indexes

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Re: Multiple indexes