Posted to user@struts.apache.org by er...@oyak.com.tr on 2002/08/13 09:05:39 UTC

problem with two parameters with a link

Hi folks;

I want  to pass two params with a link. I have defined two beans in the jsp
for the parameters to be passed and I used the href function.when I place
the cursor on the link I see the param1 and param2 values correctly but
when I press the link, I get the "Error 404--Not Found" message.when I
comment out the parameters to be passed, I can reach the page..Can anyone
pass me sumthin? thanx

erkan

     <bean:define id="id1" name="araUyeDTO" property="aktarmaNo" toScope
="page"/>
     <bean:define id="id2" name="araUyeDTO" property="satirNo" toScope
="page"/>
=<%=String.valueOf(id2)%>">Incele</a>