Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/06/12 12:55:44 UTC

SSL

Hi All,
        Is anyone using OpenSSL at the moment and if so, what steps where
required to make it work?

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Re: SSL

Posted by SK...@maine.rr.com.
Hi Fred,
I am currently using open SSL.  I am not yet successful in my effort. I
have converted my server certificate to pk12cs format using keytool and

then did

openssl pkcs12 -in file.p12 -out file.pem(where file.p12 is in the
pk12cs file format)

and used that file in the openssl.cnfg file.

Please let me know if you are successful in your effort.

Thanks

Santosh.