Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pascal Zoschke <pa...@ecomify.de> on 2023/03/20 13:25:48 UTC

Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you to add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor.

My Confluence username is: pzoschke

For Jira, I'd like to submit the following informations:
email: pascal.zoschke@ecomify.de

username: pzoschke
alternate username: pascal.zoschke
display name: Pascal Zoschke

Thanks and kind regards
Pascal Zoschke

Re: Please add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Pascal,

thanks for joining us!

I have just created your Jira account, you should receive an email to
verify.

Welcome on board,

Michael