Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/10/02 07:58:21 UTC

Re: OpenJPA 2.3.0 Release

Well, actually the most important thing in this release is the ASM4 fix.
I plan to do much more releases on a much tighter schedule. We should get out bugfixes much quicker imo.

I suspect that JPA-2.1 work is done in a branch for now and will finally end up being a 3.0.x release, right?
Just for me to understand how much work is done in which place...

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

will try to find out what the underlying problem is.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: OpenJPA 2.3.0 Release

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.