Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Febry Suhartono <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2015/08/31 07:25:58 UTC

Question: Installing Openmeetings on Centos 7.

Hi,
I'm trying to install openmeeting on Centos 7.I'm following this tutrorial: Installation OpenMeetings 3.x on Centos 7
When i run: /etc/init.d/red5 start (Step number 14), i got this error:
/etc/init.d/red5: line 36: syntax error: unexpected end of file
What must i do?

Best Regards,Rabbi

Re: Question: Installing Openmeetings on Centos 7.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alvaro,

could you please take a look at this issue?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Question: Installing Openmeetings on Centos 7.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...Good!

Posted by Febry Suhartono <ab...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Alvaro,