Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Shane Axtell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 13:31:58 UTC

Thai resources

Dear all,

We are implementing some Thai language capabilities. The OpenNLP trained
models available at http://opennlp.sourceforge.net/models/thai/ (tokenization,
POS tagging, sentence detection) seem to be quite old (built under version
1.4). We are using 1.6. Does anyone know which Thai corpora were used to
train these models? If I can find the corpora, I can retrain the models
with the newer version of OpenNLP.

Alternatively, if anyone has models for Thai (tokenization, POS tagging,
sentence detection) that are compatible with 1.6 of OpenNLP and is willing
to share, that would be helpful.

Shane