Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Vijay Kumar Jalagari <ja...@adobe.com> on 2016/08/09 06:32:10 UTC

Salesforce Data Context Authentication

Hi,

is username and password is mandatory to connect Salesforce data context ?
Can we use the salesforce Oauth authentication ?

Regards,
Vijay Kumar J

Re: Salesforce Data Context Authentication

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Vijay,

Yes today you need username, password and security token to use the
Salesforce connector. But it should be rather easy for us to add OAuth
access too, assuming that Salesforce's library supports it. I would suggest
that we simply add a constructor to SalesforceDataContext that takes a
PartnerConnection argument.

BR,
Kasper