Posted to users@camel.apache.org by DOLECEK Ales <Al...@nextiraone.eu> on 2013/01/24 11:58:47 UTC

binding method result to header

Hello,

  is there way to bind method result to (input) message header.

If not then it would be fine if @Header annotation could be used on method. If the exchange has out message it would set the header on the out message. Otherwise it would set the header on in message.

Ales

Re: binding method result to header

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I am not sure we follow what you talk about.

You can read about bean parameter binding in the Camel docs

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: binding method result to header

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ales,

You can use the exchange as parameter in your bean method and set you
result as in/out header if you want.

Sent from a mobile device