Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Jan-Paul Bultmann <ja...@me.com> on 2015/04/24 14:40:34 UTC

Stackoverflow in createDataFrame.

Hey,
I get a stack overflow when calling the following method on SQLContext.

def createDataFrame(rowRDD: JavaRDD[Row], columns: java.util.List[String]): DataFrame = {
    createDataFrame(rowRDD.rdd, columns.toSeq)
  } <https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/SQLContext.scala#L441>

The function will just call itself over and over.

If you consider this a bug as well I'll gladly open an JIRA issue :).

Cheers Jan

Re: Stackoverflow in createDataFrame.

Posted by Jan-Paul Bultmann <ja...@me.com>.
Sorry, missed that issue :)