Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/08/31 15:20:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Mayya Sharipova elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Mayya Sharipova as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: mayya

    IRC nick: mayya

    Twitter: @mayya_sh

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Mayya's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Mayya!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Garren

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mayya Sharipova elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Mayya - welcome on bord ;-)

--
Andy Wenk