Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gilson Nascimento D Elrei <gi...@cpm.com.br> on 2002/03/25 20:53:40 UTC

error executing the struts example with Tomcat 3.3a

Hello All
I tried to use JRUN to running my struts application and I didn't get
success, so i have desisted. Now I have installed Tomcat 3.3a and started
running the Struts-Example (.war file). Ok, tomcat seems that executing
normally (servlets and jsp tomcat examples running ok!), but when i try to
execute the url struts example below:
http://localhost:8080/struts-example/index.jsp
I get the following error:
Location: /struts-example/index.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.createAttribute(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.createTagInfo(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.parseTLD(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(Unknown
Source)

Any idea ?
Thanks in advance.
Gilson