Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by annsshadow w <cr...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/13 07:07:03 UTC

[C++]parse parquet with error: Invalid: Mix of struct and list types not yet supported.

Hi~all~
I use the Arrow-1.0.0 to parse parquet and meet that error.
Is there any way or plan to deal with it?
The schema outputed by 'parquet-dump-schema' is below.
message schema {
  optional int64 age;
  optional group logs {
    optional group players (List) {
      repeated group list {
        optional binary item (String);
      }
    }
  }
  optional int64 year;
}

Thanks~

Re: [C++]parse parquet with error: Invalid: Mix of struct and list types not yet supported.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Support for reading nested Parquet data is incomplete, see ARROW-1644.
I hope this will be completed by the end of this year