Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2015/11/27 11:32:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Pragya Mittal

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Pragya Mittal to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that she
has accepted.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Pragya Mittal

Posted by pavan kumar Kolamuri <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pragya !!!

--
Regards
Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Pragya Mittal

Posted by Ajay Yadav <aj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pragya!!

Posted by Balu Vellanki Bala <bv...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Pragya,

Balu

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Peeyush Bishnoi <bp...@yahoo.co.in>.
congrats pragya .

    On Monday, 30 November 2015 11:44 AM, pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Thank you Team, looking forward to more contributions !!!

Regards,
Pragya Mittal

Posted by pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karan Kumar <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pragya!!

--
Thanks
Karan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Pragya Mittal

Posted by Raghav Kumar Gautam <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pragya !!!

Posted by Karishma Gulati <ka...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Pragya! Well deserved! Want a party really soon! :D

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 12:06 AM, yagnanarayana dande <
yagna.bitspilani@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats Pragya
> On Nov 27, 2015 8:16 PM, "Raju Bairishetti" <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Pragya :)
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Zulfiqar Ali <zu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Pragya ! Well Deserved !
> > >
> > > On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Sandeep Samudrala <
> sandysmdl@gmail.com>

> pallavi.rao@inmobi.com

> > asked
> that
> > > she

> solely
> > > for
> others
> in
> may
> > be
> please
> from
> > > your
> > delay
> > > in

> > for
> be
> > > notify
> > your
> delay
> > in
> > > > >

> > --
> > Thanks
> > Raju Bairishetti,
> >
> > www.lazada.com

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Pragya Mittal

Posted by yagnanarayana dande <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pragya

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pragya :)

--
Thanks
Raju Bairishetti,

www.lazada.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Pragya Mittal

Posted by Zulfiqar Ali <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sandeep Samudrala <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pragya.

Posted by Debabrata Bagchi <de...@inmobi.com>.
Many Congratulations Pragya !

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 4:09 PM, Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Pragya!! Well deserved!
>
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan <sriksun@hotmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Pragya
> > Mittal to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that she
> > has accepted.
> >
> > Regards
> > Srikanth Sundarrajan (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)

> receipt.

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Pragya Mittal

Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.