Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by samuel alba <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/19 10:19:27 UTC

The official way to configure a couchdb cluster ?

Hello,

I want to deploy couchdb on a cluster of 2 or 3 servers on the
internet, mainly to benefit from nodes synchronization.

I read the documentation, the wiki, and some configuration examples
but I don't understand yet how to synchronize nodes between each
other.

So my question is: what must I do ? :) I guess I have to add a
Replicator event, but how many times ? A replicator event must to be
set each time I want to synchronize ? Or is it automatic ? Or nothing
to be done with Replicator mechanism ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Samuel Alba

Re: The official way to configure a couchdb cluster ?

Posted by samuel alba <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks for your help.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by samuel alba <sa...@gmail.com>.
I guess someone has a piece of help for me. So I retry... :)

Thanks !

--
Samuel Alba