Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rnatavio <rn...@exist.com> on 2008/07/18 04:57:14 UTC

Error: Edit Shipment Package

Hi All,

I found this broken link when I tried to edit a shipment package in the
facility module. Clicking the "Packages" link throws this error:

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/facility/ShipmentScreens.xml#EditShipmentPackages]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: For screen script actions the script
type is not yet supported for location:
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/shipment/EditShipmentPackages.grovy]
(For screen script actions the script type is not yet supported for
location:
[component://product/webapp/facility/WEB-INF/actions/shipment/EditShipmentPackages.grovy])

... which is obviously caused by the misspelled file extension - ".groovy".
This error is easily solved by editing ShipmentScreens.xml (Ln185 Col120)
found in "applications\product\widget\facility" directory.

btw, I'm using r677769.

Cheers
Roy

Re: Error: Edit Shipment Package