Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Fred Meredith <fm...@nc.rr.com> on 2001/10/11 02:34:02 UTC

HashtableSerializer in Message Service Client/Server

Can anyone provide a working example of how to use the marshall and unmarshall methods in the HashtableSerializer class to return and retrieve a Hashtable object in a Message service?

I'm new to SOAP and am a bit confused about the parameters that need to be passed to these methods, where to retrieve these parameter values from, and how to proceed with the return value of the method (namely the unmarshall method that returns a Bean... now what do I do with that?)

Any help is greatly appreciated...