Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com> on 2002/08/30 23:15:01 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 3104 - trunk trunk/build

Greg Stein wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:05:30PM -0500, blair@tigris.org wrote:
> > Author: blair
> > Date: 2002-08-30 17:05:28 -0500 (Fri, 30 Aug 2002)
> > New Revision: 3104
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/CHANGES
> >    trunk/INSTALL
> >    trunk/build/buildcheck.sh
> > Log:
> > Upgrade to use Neon 0.23.3 which hopefully fixes the Windows build
> > issues for real this time.
> >
> > * build/buildcheck.sh:
> >   Require Neon 0.23.3.
>
> Why? buildcheck.sh is not used on Windows, so why force the Unix people to
> upgrade their Neon? We should be able to continue using 0.23.2, right?

It would be good to use just one version of Neon for all platforms, but
yes, they can use 0.22.2.

Joe did fix one bug related to an SSL interaction with Tomcat 3.2.  No
telling if that's important for us.

I would keep it at 0.23.3, but if people want to back down, then go
for it.

Best,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>

Re: svn commit: rev 3104 - trunk trunk/build

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@manyfish.co.uk>.
On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 04:15:01PM -0700, Blair Zajac wrote:
> Greg Stein wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:05:30PM -0500, blair@tigris.org wrote:
> > > * build/buildcheck.sh:
> > >   Require Neon 0.23.3.
> >
> > Why? buildcheck.sh is not used on Windows, so why force the Unix people to
> > upgrade their Neon? We should be able to continue using 0.23.2, right?
>
> It would be good to use just one version of Neon for all platforms, but
> yes, they can use 0.22.2.
>
> Joe did fix one bug related to an SSL interaction with Tomcat 3.2.  No
> telling if that's important for us.

It's not important, I've relaxed the check.

Regards,

joe