Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Aart Verweij <aa...@west.nl> on 2008/04/15 12:07:08 UTC

Re: sandbox - tableSuggestAjax, security alert in IE

Hi Andrew,

I have a similar problem with the modalDialog; IE complains about unsecure
items over HTTPS, which is caused by the modalDialog's iframe not having a
src-attribute.

The Tomahawk-sandbox version I use is 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT. I do use the
ModalDialogRenderer. Perhaps the renderer could be extended to write a src
attribute?
Any idea how to get that into trunk?

Thanks,
Aart