Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bruno Moreno <br...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/09 16:02:22 UTC

Using global-exceptions in modules

Hi all,

  I'm using modules in my struts application and I
want to have some general exceptions handlers that
will be used by all modules.
  When I've put this information im my default
struts-config.xml, the exception threw by my
sub-module was not catched.
  When I've put this information in
struts-config-OP201_02.xml, the browser couldn't find
the page specified in my path because it takes the
context relative path.
  What I have to do to use correctly generals
exception handlers that will be shared by all modules?

Thanks in advance,

  Bruno Moreno