Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ge...@gmx.org on 2011/12/26 18:43:43 UTC

Job opportunity in Germany

Hi folks,

The department I work at as an architect is currently looking for a talented Wicket developer.

We're a company with >5,000 employees located in the south-west of Germany. The position is permanent and full-time, and it is required to work on-site, i.e. it is currently not possible to work on a contract or remote basis. A good command of the German language is definitely a plus, but being a great developer is certainly more important ;-)

We are currently developing two new e-commerce/online marketing products with Wicket which are about to be launched in the next months. These (and other) products will also be enhanced after their launch, which is why we are currently setting up cross-functional Scrum teams to be the think tanks in these areas.

So, if you are interested or know anyone who might be interested please feel free to get in touch with me and I will be glad to tell you some more details.

Cheers,

Michael