Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ishan Chhabra <ic...@rocketfuel.com> on 2014/02/04 23:26:38 UTC

Building HBase RPM

Hi,
We do a rpm based deploy to centos servers. HBase till 0.94 used to have a
functional rpm spec and a rpm profile, but looks like it is gone from 0.96
onwards.

Was this removed intentionally? Is there now another way to build rpms?

--
*Ishan Chhabra *| Rocket Scientist | RocketFuel Inc.

Re: Building HBase RPM

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
AFAICT, not yet, but it should arrive with the 0.8.0 release work
(under discussion at the moment).

--
Harsh J

Re: Building HBase RPM