Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2012/01/18 16:13:32 UTC

0.2.0 Release planning

As soon as I've managed to build the full documentation again (I keep
trying to take shortcuts, which don't work - parallel build doesn't work
too well on site build), I'll re-analyse the site integrity (webcheck).

This will catch any broken links before the next release - hopefully
finished before the end of the week-end?

Kevin

Re: 0.2.0 Release planning

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Mark,
I don't think so; but we'll need a bit of your time to review the release
once we've put it together.
Cheers
Dan

Re: 0.2.0 Release planning