Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com> on 2012/01/27 01:07:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Kevin Wilfong

Hi Folks,

The Hive PMC has passed the vote to make Kevin Wilfong a
new committer on the Apache Hive project.

Following is a list of the contributions that Kevin has made to the project:
 http://bit.ly/xrjc8a

<http://bit.ly/goFnzw>
Congratulations Kevin.
Please send over your CLA to Apache.

Thanks,
Namit

Re: FW: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Kevin Wilfong

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Kevin. Kevin already contributed a ton to Hive, looking forward
to even more!

Ashutosh

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <ch...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Kevin

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
Great job Kevin!

Posted by yongqiang he <he...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Kevin!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Gang Tim Liu

Posted by Mark Grover <gr...@gmail.com>.
Many congrats, Tim. Keep up the good work!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com>.
Congratz Tim! Well deserved.

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Gang Tim Liu

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Tim! Nice work!

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Tim!

Posted by Zhenxiao Luo <zh...@fb.com>.
Congratulations Tim!

Posted by Gang Tim Liu <ga...@fb.com>.
Dear all,

Thank Hive PMC for passing the vote. Truly thank and appreciate it!

Thank all for warm notes: Namit, Navis, Kevin, Alexander, Brock, Jarek,
Mark and Zhenxiao etc

Specially thank Namit for his mentorship. Hard to use words to express it.
Thank you Namit! Hats off to you!

Thank Kevin Wilfong. Your help is always 1.5 meters away :)

Thank Carl, Ashutosh, Mark etc for reviewing my diffs and making them
better. I learn a lot from you and thank you very much!

Will continue to work with everyone here to make HIVE better in order to
make hive users happier!

Cheers and thanks

Gang Tim Liu