Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Ryan Shelley <rs...@csun.edu> on 2006/11/27 19:49:48 UTC

Re: Kelley wrote:

Unfortunately, due to all the spam on the list, I'm going to have to
unsubscribe until I need to rejoin the list.  Hopefully someone
administering this listserv will be able to do something in the
meantime.

Ryan Shelley
Lead Developer
ITR Web Development/Middleware
California State University, Northridge

818.677.4258
rshelley@csun.edu

Posted by Ernst de Haan <wf...@gmail.com>.
Shouldn't we just change the list to subscriber-only? Then all we need
to do is to have a few moderators that approve or reject posts from
non-member addresses...

Ernst

Posted by Steve Morin <st...@gmail.com>.