Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by srinu reddy <se...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/12 06:02:49 UTC

Re: Out of date error

hi,
   while commiting the repository we got the follwing error
170001 : svn: Authentication required
 can u suggest me where would be the problem

ISVNAuthenticationManager authManager = SVNWCUtil.createDefaultAuthenticationManager(userName, userPassword);
  repository.setAuthenticationManager(authManager);

SVNNodeKind
nodeKind = repository.checkPath(" ", -1); //this is the code which
ththrowing the exception  170001 : svn: Authentication required
Thanks & regards
Srinivasula reddy etta

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
Srinu, as I've already mentioned to you *repeatedly* in personal mail,
please direct questions about Tmate's JavaSVN to their mailing lists
or forums.

The message "Authentication required" should be a clue to you as to
what's wrong here.