Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/13 15:38:07 UTC

[Event time] Do the two podling have interests to hold an event together?

Hi DolphinScheduler and ShardingSphere

I am being told there is an event of new DolphinScheduler meetup happens
soon, 2 months later, I think.

Due to these two young communities, do you have interests to host the event
together? And set up the talks to attract more potential contributors,
which are required at both sides.

Pure my personal suggestion, considering I am at both sides.

Sheng
--
Sheng Wu
SkyWalking, Shardingsphere and Zipkin

Re: [Event time] Do the two podling have interests to hold an event together?

Posted by lidong dai <li...@outlook.com>.
hi :
  we are very willing to organize meetup together, we plan to hold two meetups in Shanghai and Beijing respectively. Here is the original plan meetup content of DolphinScheduler:
“
Apache DolphinScheduler(incubator) User Meetup

Date: 2019,Oct, 26 (2019年10月26日)

Meetup Place: 3R20, No. 1107, Yuyuan Road, Changning District, Shanghai.(上海长宁区愚园路1107号创邑3R20)

Agenda(议程):

1、Introduction/overview of DolphinScheduler (William-GuoWei).

2、DolphinScheduler internals, fairly technical: how DolphinScheduler works and so on (Zhanwei Qiao).

3、DolphinScheduler practice (拟定)

4、DolphinScheduler from Zero to One (拟定)

5、DolphinScheduler practice(拟定)

6、Recently released features and Roadmap (Lidong Dai)

7、Free discussion
”
Currently, the meetup in Shanghai is recruiting lecturers. Perhaps the shardingsphere can also talk about several topics, which can be arranged together. haha.

and  We also plan to do a meetup in Beijing ,maybe in November.

very glad to hear your opinions!

---
Lidong Dai(DolphinScheduler)

________________________________

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi Sheng,

+1 from me.

Thanks for your suggestion, i think it is great to hold meetup together for two young communities. And i'd like to learn the details more.
| |
Juan Pan

panjuan@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
hi Willem Jiang

+1, I will attend the apache meetup on 21st Sep in shanghai.

Regards
Liang

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月14日周六 上午9:08写道:

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.