Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Rich Johns <rj...@vignette.com> on 2000/08/10 17:37:34 UTC

build.xml update

In trying to build the latest from cvs (Sanjiva's changes) I have encountered
some problems with the build.xml file. I have made a guess as to what needed
to be fixed and have attached the updated version. Someone who knows
more about this can do it right, but in the meantime, the attached version
works for me.

Sorry for the attachment. I'm afraid I'm a diff loser. Here's a summary of the changes:

changed lines 70 and 71 to include 'soap' node:

    <property name="webapps.admin" value="./webapps/soap/admin"/>
    <property name="webapps.rpcrouter" value="./webapps/soap/rpcrouter"/>

added line 72:

    <property name="webapps.webinf" value="./webapps/soap/WEB-INF"/>

added line 148:

    <mkdir dir="${dist.dir}/webapps/WEB-INF"/>

added line 155:
    <copydir src="${webapps.webinf}" dest="${dist.dir}/webapps/WEB-INF"/>

Questions:

1) Is distribution dir supposed to have the 'soap' node in it?