Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Andy <an...@163.com> on 2022/05/31 06:22:25 UTC

[DISCUSS]How to write the parameters of the jar package submitted by the sdk

————— 2022-5-24 —————

Xi 13:40
Image 1 (can be viewed in the attachment)

Xi 13:40
When executing once, why upload and then download it here?

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @ WDS 14:08
It should be considered that the map may be very large, and there may be special characters such as spaces and carriage returns.

Xi 14:12
When Flink submits the jar package, am I right? @Enjoyyin_Yin Qiang@WDS

Xi 14:12
When the client calls, do I add it through addStartupParam?

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @ WDS 14:40
spelling is ok

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @ WDS 14:40
Why not use the Java SDK and have to spell RESTFul yourself?

Xi 14:54
How to write the parameters of the jar package submitted by the sdk?

Xi 14:54
Are we not going to develop a spark jar submission?

Xi 14:54
I wrote this

Xi 14:55
Mainly the two bml do not know how to write

Xi 14:55
Because of the json spelled when watching

Xi 14:56
@Enjoyyin_Yin Qiang @WDS

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @WDS 15:15
This usage is fine

Xi 15:18
Do you have any test samples?

Xi 15:18
Submit the jar

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @WDS 15:18
But the spark engine needs to be transformed

Xi 15:18
flink can

Xi 15:19
I know, it has been remodeled almost, now test

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @WDS 15:19
spark-examples.jar

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @WDS 15:20
Just find any one

Xi 15:20
I mean example of parameters

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @WDS 15:23
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/blob/master/linkis-computation-governance/linkis-client/linkis-computation-client/src/test/java/org/apache/linkis/computation/client/ FlinkOnceJobTest.java

Xi 15:54
Is there anyone who submits jar? This one who submits sql has already seen it

Xi 17:59
Where did these two come from when Flink submitted?

Enjoyyin_ Yin Qiang @WDS 18:07
Image 2 (can be viewed in the attachment)

Xi 18:59
Isn't it necessary to judge whether these two are necessary? How are they written in the startup script?

peacewong@WDS 19:54
ECM-encapsulated:

peacewong@WDS 19:54
Image 3 (can be viewed in the attachment)

Xi 20:15
Okay, got it @peacewong@WDS , this is wrong, I read this before

—————  2022-5-24  —————

Xi 13:40