Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Fairouz Fakhfakh <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 00:48:05 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError

Hello, I use iPOJO.
I bundle create an instance of a class that use some jar file. These jar
are specific to another langage called "TTCN3".
When, I create this instance, I  have the following error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/testi
ngtech/ttcn/tci/TTCNInstantiationException
        at manager.gui.ManagerGui.start_testCase1(ManagerGui.java:83)
        at
TestManager.gui.TestManagerGui.__invokeservice(TestManagerGui.java:118)
        at TestManager.gui.TestManagerGui.invokeservice(TestManagerGui.java)
        at TestManager.gui.TestManagerGui.access$0(TestManagerGui.java:113)
        at
TestManager.gui.TestManagerGui$1.actionPerformed(TestManagerGui.java:57)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)

I make these jar in the classpath of my project and also under the
jdk\jre\lib\ext. But, always I have the same error!!!
Have someone any idea about my problem, please?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Fairouz

Re: NoClassDefFoundError

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Is the com.testingtech.ttcn.tci package available to the bundle at all ? The bundle has to have an Import-Package for the package.

Alternatively, if the packages comes from the outside and bundle does not import it you might use the boot delegation mechanism (see the spec for details).

Regards
Felix