Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/04/22 09:37:41 UTC

Welcome to Vasmatkar as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Girish to become a new committer and we are pleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Girish is part of the community for near 2 years and has proposed several smart propositions notably related to security and GraphQL, but not only.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Girish.

Jacques

Re: Welcome to Vasmatkar as new committer!

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Congratulations and welcome aboard, Girish.

Best regards,

Michael

Re: Welcome to Girish Vasmatkar as new committer!

Posted by Sharan F <sh...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Girish!

Thanks
Sharan