Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vy Ho <st...@drexel.edu> on 2005/03/04 18:26:26 UTC

Incompatibility between RC2 and RC3

Using the generated client code from RC2 and runs it under RC3, I got
this error message:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WRAPPED

at line:

oper.setStyle(org.apache.axis.constants.Style.WRAPPED);

Should I regenerate the stub or just change this to something else?

Thanks,

vh

Re: Incompatibility between RC2 and RC3

Posted by Vy Ho <st...@drexel.edu>.
This is more mystery than I thought.  Actually,

org.apache.axis.constants.Style.WRAPPED is there in the RC3. So, what I did was just recompile the code and it works.  This is really strange.  Anyone has any explanation for this?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.