Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Hinrich.Boog" <hi...@infopark.de> on 2001/09/26 15:56:30 UTC

Re: FO and Sockets. (

I would post it to some other mailing list, if it wasn't about the Fop-Renderer. How can I
check how and if the Renderer flushes the result to my output Stream ? I was wondering if
anyone has used it in those combinations

Re: FO and Sockets. (

Posted by Tore Engvig <te...@manamind.com>.

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Hinrich.Boog wrote:

> I would post it to some other mailing list, if it wasn't about the Fop-Renderer. How can I
> check how and if the Renderer flushes the result to my output Stream ? I was wondering if
> anyone has used it in those combinations

I don't know about the rest of your socket client/server, but you
indicated that you used readLine to read from the socket.

Remember that pdf is a binary format. You should use
InputStream.read(byte[]) methods or at least the ByteArrayInputStream
(the same goes for the server, it canæt use an OutputStreamWriter)

Tore