Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by ro...@sdm.de on 2006/03/25 18:25:41 UTC

Report in parent project after report in child projects?

Hi!

I want to write an "aggregation report": When I have a project consisting of a parent project and serveral child projects, the report of the parent project is executed before the reports of the child projects. This makes it impossible to have some sort of aggregation in the report of the parent project.

Is there any possibility to execute a report in a parent project after all child reports have been run?

Regards

Roger

Re: Report in parent project after report in child projects?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
See the related mails by Vincent Massol on this list. If you add
@aggregator in your report, you get this behaviour (and the reactor is
not run - instead you are handed a list of MavenProject instances).

- Brett