Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michel Jonker <Mi...@e-office.com> on 2006/04/05 22:17:35 UTC

I need help running jetspeed-2 on WebSphere 6

I read a previous question on this, but didn't see a response yet.
WebSphere 6 is supported, right ?

Where should I start if I would start from scratch myself: maven ?

De informatie in dit e-mailbericht (inclusief aanhangsels) is vertrouwelijk en is alleen bestemd voor de beoogde ontvanger(s). Indien u dit bericht onterecht heeft ontvangen, wordt u verzocht het bericht te retourneren en de ontvangen informatie op geen enkele wijze te gebruiken.

The information contained in this e-mail (attachments included) may be confidential and is intended solely for the person(s) indicated in the message. Should you have received this e-mail unintentionally, please return it to the sender and do not use the content of the message in any way.

Re: I need help running jetspeed-2 on WebSphere 6

Posted by Frank Stalherm <ma...@goodgulf.net>.
... of course you will need a datasource to the JS database. That
depends on whicht DB you are using.

Frank

Posted by Frank Stalherm <ma...@goodgulf.net>.
Hi,

that depends on what you want to do really. ;-)

You can take jetspeed.war an deploy it into WS. The naked portal will
work. Problem is: the deployer will not work because WS6 comes with an
old version of jdom.jar. Since it is in the classpath before the one
that comes with Jetspeed.
 From what I've learned, this library is not used by WS, so it is save