Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Julien Ruaux <jr...@octo.com> on 2002/10/29 18:42:11 UTC

Milestone 3 almost reached

Hi Chris,

I have just committed changes to the Eclipse-Plugin. It is now using a
generic ant provider, and I have added some preferences to the Cactus
preference page.
If you want to check it out and tell me what you think I would be
pleased.

Julien

RE: Milestone 3 almost reached

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Cool! Thanks a lot Julien. I'm really eager to test this! Looks way
cool. Will get back to you in the coming days.

Thanks
-Vincent