Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/04/21 10:34:12 UTC

time to release owb-1.2.3?

Hi!

Romain has added java8 support.
I think we should ship 1.2.3 asap.
Could run the release tasks today if there is no -1.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: time to release owb-1.2.3?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

did run the release steps

Will send the formal release vote tomorrow morning.

Here is the staging repo upfront:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-1002/

LieGrue,
strub

Re: time to release owb-1.2.3?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Yea, did come to the same conclusion.
Have a dirty solution for it by just tweaking the standalone-suite.xml

LieGrue,
strub

Ok

Re: time to release owb-1.2.3?